- Hole 1- Straight tight wobble for cranking or jigging.
- Hole 2- More vibration with a slight tail angle. Great starting point.
- Hole 3- Medium tail angle for spooning, cranking or jigging.
- Hole 4- High tail angle for running shallow and deflecting off structure.
- Hole 5- Max tail angle for waking on top of the water.
Equipped with ultra sharp Mustad Triple Grip hooks and all premium components. Available in three sizes and an array of colors and designs. Remarkably versatile the Ledge Hog Blade Bait is tournament tested using a variety of different fishing techniques.
Warning: Be prepared to bring lunker sized fish on board when using the Ledge Hog Blade Bait.